Let's Work Together!
Like you, I understand that cost sometimes stands between what we want to do and what we can afford. Moving ahead feels better when you know the price. It has also been my experience that each client has something different in mind for their sessions. Some shoots are on location and others take place in my studio. Some clients want several wardrobe changes/locations and others are just looking for a good headshot. My quotes develop from conversations with my clients about what they want to accomplish. Even so, sharing some approximate charges may be helpful.
- Professional headshots in studio, 1 hour, 1-2 edited images, ~$100-115
- Studio session, 2 hours, gallery, 10 edited images, ~$240
- Location session, 2 hours, gallery, 10 edited images, ~$275
- Digitals, 1 hour, gallery, full set for submission, ~$75
- Professional make-up artists available for studio at their cost
Soon after a shoot, my clients receive a proofing gallery of the images we created together and can select their favorites for editing. Within a few days, those beautiful images are finished and ready, available in a personal gallery. From there, they can be downloaded and shared without restriction. High-quality prints on beautiful papers, gallery wraps, albums and image boxes are conveniently available. Many print products can be ordered directly from the gallery for home delivery.